Over the last 15 years, I’ve been leading every field I wanted. So here are my secret-hidden secrets to help you lead your field fast.
Here’s my short intro:
Marcelo Marini (World-Class Serial Entrepreneur, investor, world traveler, leader, and author) will walk you through the insights, hacks, methodologies, and strategies that he had shared only with his close community, including world-class entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, and investors from more than 30 countries in the last 15 years to live a wealthier, healthier, and better life.
You can find out more about me here.
Welcome to the Lead your Field Formula from Factual Club.
What this Formula will do for you:
- An easy way to lead your field.
- Clear focus.
- Don’t lose time.
- Don’t lose energy.
- Be a leader in every area you want.
What to do:
- Study, work and networking.
First Tier Skills needed:
- Practice: Work.
Second Tier Skills needed:
What to do / Steps:
- Develop a learning habit for at least 1h30 daily.
- Learn in multiple ways: Books, Movies, Podcasts, AudioBooks, Conversations, Chat, and Special Magazines.
- Become a super learner, use all your free time to maintain your learning thou audio when driving, running, walking, on the beach, and working.
- Write down a plan of who you’re going to learn from.
- Create a schedule of time management to study daily.
- Start sharing your insights. Write essays for your studies.
- Be consistent and focused.
- Focus your attention on upgrading your mind muscles by using your mind to learn and be a learning sponge.
- Learn from the best in your field, preferably those who taught the best in your area. Go straight to the source and don’t lose time with marketing experts.
- Share your thoughts in a notebook or audio record.
- Don’t show off. Know what you are doing and show service to others unintentionally.
- Keep constant focus for more than 66 days to automatize your routine.
- Find someone you admire to follow his learning path and modeling (not copying).
- Pray sincerely for God and ask for guidance in your next steps.
- Stop reading or interacting with subjects that are not your goal.
- Don’t share your experiences with people you don’t have 100% trust or those who won’t cooperate with your purpose.
- Develop sucess showcases.
- Share results (client success stories when you have it).
- Conquer your fears by participate in meetings, events, programs, and courses related to your field and show your progress naturally – things start happening when the time comes.
- Trust the process.
Share your success with us. Please e-mail us.
Learn to Design your Future.
Apply to Growth with us.
Additional information: Listen to the Book Club Episodes.