Over the last years, I’ve been helping people around the globe to learn to invest without the need of banks and financial institutions. So here are my secret-hidden secrets to help investment beginners invest like the best in the financial market field. Actually better than them.
Here’s my short intro:
Marcelo Marini (World-class serial entrepreneur, investor, leader, speaker, and author) will walk you through the insights, hacks, methodologies, and strategies that he had shared only with his close community, including world-class entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, and investors from more than 30 countries in the last 15 years to live a more prosperous, healthier, and better life.
You can find out more about me here.
Welcome to the How to invest like a guru method for beginners. Specially made to you from Factual Club.
What this Method should do for you:
- An easy method to perform better than the best investors.
- Less worries.
- More time.
- More happiness.
- More money.
What to focus on:
- Focus on few things;
- Don’t get annoyed by financial markers;
- Open a investment account;
- Buy ETF’s.
First Tier objective:
- Study ETFs market: What is it? Why invest in ETFs? How to invest in ETFs all available at the Wealth for Decades course;
- Invest in the selected ETFs.
Second Tier objective:
- Think, what are the most solid businesses, economy or markets to be continue it’s development in the next 10 years?
- Search for the best ETFs that mattches your vision (Keep to the simple, don’t try to be the financial guru; This strategy alone should do it for you (better than trying to pick stocks for your own – if you are a begginer.
- Build a portfolio (there are some examples you can find by following the Smart Wallet course.
- Stop trying to find the best stocks or investments.
- Keep working on your profession and forget about stocks or ETFs, if you are able to make more investments diligently it will make you achieve your financial goals much faster.
- Keep walking the path without too much thinking.
Share your success with us. Please e-mail us.
Learn to Design your Future.
Apply to Growth with us.
Additional information: Listen to the Book Club Episodes.