March 16th, 2021 – Factual Daily PRO – Issue 0092 – Year 3 – Factual Manhattan L.L.C. – Author: Marcelo Marini
Yesterday we had the opportunity to help early investors on what to avoid while investing.
Today we’ll cover what not to forget.
We always try to be very concise and avoid all the time spent in trash talk and cut the mainstream bullshit to show you what are the mistakes that the average investor is making and how to avoid it.
Here’s a list of things not to avoid.
- Understand companies. Study how companies cash in and how much money they are making consistently.
- Focus on real business, things that you can predict, like rail-roads earnings.
- As long as you are not an expert, always have a diversified portfolio.
- Don’t underestimate small numbers. Save and invest regularly.
- Don’t trust your conviction. You’ll find a reason after you study a few companies by yourself.
- When thinking on re-investing or investing new cash, always invest like the multi-millionaires, invest in tranches. That means you don’t need to buy something altogether, split the buys in periods of time.
- When we invest in a business, have an owner oriented mindset, invest for the long term.
- Don’t invest if you’ll need the money.
- Don’t invest for the short-term.
- Prefer reading books, analyzing companies or doing nothing besides checking stock prices.
As many of you are asking, here’s some book recommendations to beginners and advanced members.
We also think that you’d love to hear this special playlist, right from some of the greatest investors to your Factual ears.
Think big, money is an idea reserved for the financially intelligent ones. Study while you can and earn money while you sleep.
Keep walking the path.
Do you like what you are reading? Send your thoughts.
Wanna read more? click here.
Valeu Marcelão! Dicas ótimas.
Terminou o curso e quer continuar o seu caminho de aprendizagem? Preencha o formulário na opção Cursos, temos uma oferta…
Conteúdos adicionais na Aba Materials.
Link comentado em aula: http://factual.money/cash-in-profit-by-investing-in-earnings/ Outros materiais disponíveis na Aba Materials.
Obrigado! Seguimos! Abraço.
Excelente aula. Didática de fácil entendimento e instigante.